Before signing up for the CSA, please read and understand the information on this page. Please email us if any clarification is needed: email@example.com
Ready to join the CSA?! Click here for our online CSA Sign-up Form
- CSA lasts 24 weeks, from May 22nd – November 3rd
- Full share (every week for 24 pick-ups) OR Half share (every other week for 12 pick-ups)
- Each week you’ll receive 7-9 seasonal vegetables/herbs, a $25+ value. Enjoy eating with the seasons. We do our best to include a good variety and the freshest vegetables our farm has to offer.
- We reserve the right to add in a local item into a share when needed. Possibilities include: mushrooms, apples, peaches, sweet corn, etc.
- You’ll receive an email newsletter for every pick-up, detailing what’s in the share, how to prepare certain veggies, recipe ideas, & farm updates
- TUESDAYS 3pm-7pm
On Farm, 7 Faggs Manor Rd Cochranville, PA 19330
Rooted. in New London, 2049 Newark Rd, New London, PA
- SATURDAYS 10am-2pm
Rittenhouse Farmers Market Stand, 18th & Walnut St Philadelphia
- Full Share: $600
- Half Share: $300
- Pastured Egg share also available as an add-on
- Dozen eggs weekly $120
- Dozen eggs bi-weekly $60
- Payment Options:
- Pay in full or break down into payment plan
- FULL SHARE PAYMENT PLAN:
- 1st Payment Due at Sign-up (Deposit): $200
- 2nd Payment Due May 1st: $200
- 3rd Payment Due June 1st: $200
- HALF SHARE PAYMENT PLAN:
- 1st Payment Due at Sign-up (Deposit): $150
- 2nd Payment Due June 1st: $150
- PAY VIA CHECK
- Checks payable to Rambling Roots Farm
- Mail to: 7 Faggs Manor Rd, Cochranville, PA 19330
- Please send ALL checks at once if doing payment plan, and date checks appropriately. Checks will not be deposited until due date. This is very helpful and time saving for us, since we will not need to remind you about payments due later on.
- PAY VIA ONLINE STORE
- 3% online processing fee will be included in price of shares.
- Any questions about payments, please send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What if I’m on vacation one week? Each CSA membership is allowed 1 vacation week where they do not pick-up on their scheduled day. The vacation week is only valid if you give the farmers at least 48 hours notice. — How will I make up my share? Half shares can pick up on an off week; Full shares can take 2 portions one week, but that week must be scheduled by the member ahead of time. Also, have someone else pick up your share instead (see next question).
Can someone else pick-up my share if I’m unable to? Yes, you can always have a friend, neighbor, or family member pick-up your share, and you don’t need to notify us in advance if that’s the case. Just be sure you fill them in on the pick-up routine.
What’s in a share? Here’s a few examples of shares from our 2015 CSA…
June: Strawberries, head lettuce, spring onions, sugar snap peas, rainbow swiss chard, parsley, beets, garlic scapes, kale
August: heirloom tomatoes, fairytale eggplant, shishito peppers, sweet red peppers, rainbow swiss chard, green beans, lettuce, dill
October: butternut squash, bok choy, radishes, scallions, baby kale, sweet potatoes, cilantro, spring mix, gold beets
Ready to Join the CSA?